Chefredakteur, Inhaber MB Verlag, erster Ansprechpartner und Gründer von Games-Mag
Xbox Live Preview Mitglieder dürfen sich wieder über ein neues Beta Update freuen., Dieses bringt einige interessante Funktionen mit sich. Die Suchen Funktion im Store ist verbessert worden, es gibt weitere Details bei den Produktseiten, die Angebots-Preise im Store sind nun besser erkennbar (die alten Preise sind durchgestrichen) und Xbox Play Anywhere hat den ersten Weg auf die Xbox One geschafft. Mit einem neuen Symbol werden alle Play Anywhere kompatiblen Games angezeigt.
Hier die wichtigsten Details in der englischen Original-Meldung:
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1606.160617-1700
Available: 6:00PM PDT 6/21 (1:00AM GMT 22/6)
Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things be aware of before you jump in.
• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.
• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.
• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.
XBOX UNIVERSAL STORE
• Product Details Page
We have dramatically improved the product details page of items available in the Xbox Store. Pages have a better layout of information and are more social.
• Text-based Reviews
We’ve improved the ratings and reviews section, so in addition to “star-ratings” for a particular title, users now see text-based reviews on the product details page. Furthermore, those reviews that are voted by the Xbox Live community to be the “most helpful” will be displayed at the top of the list of reviews.
• New „Additional information“ Section
The product details page has a better organized „additional information“ section, so users can quickly see if a game supports co-op or multiplayer play, the file size of the game, etc..
• Browse and Search Results
The Store also contains features the streamline the shopping experience and help users find the games they love faster, and at the best price.
• Improved Filtering Capabilities
Users will be able to find content faster with improved filtering capabilities, such as the ability to filter search and browse results by game genre.
• Visible Pricing and Ownership State in Lists
When browsing a list of games, users will now be able to see pricing information (and ownership state) for a particular game title without having to open the specific details page for that product.
• Strikethrough Pricing
“Strikethrough pricing” is now displayed in the list view in the Store’s browse and search results, helping users quickly identify which items are on sale.
• „Xbox Play Anywhere“ Titles Support
The Xbox Store now offers users “Xbox Play Anywhere” titles. Buy an Xbox Play Anywhere game once, and play it on both your Xbox One and your Windows 10 PC.
• Xbox Universal Store
When purchasing content from the Store, the Store interface will no longer appear zoomed in when confirming payment information.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
• Game and App Saved Data
When launching games and apps, you may encounter a „We can’t save more data for this game or app“ error, which sometimes causes the game or app to fail to launch.
Workaround: Hard reset the console.
• Xbox Universal Store
• At this time it’s not possible to redeem a 5×5 code for Xbox Live Gold on the console. Please use Xbox.com or another console not enrolled in the latest Xbox One update to redeem a 5×5 code for Xbox Live Gold.
• You may be unable to buy, rent, or play certain movies or TV shows from the Store (the purchase button may not appear on the Store page). Please buy or rent from the Windows Store on a Windows 10 device or from the online Microsoft Store (http://www.microsoft.com/store/movies-and-tv) and the content will appear in the collection of your Xbox One’s Movies & TV app. The Xbox Video app can be used to purchase content on Windows 8.X/RT PCs and tablets and on Windows Phone 8.X devices. Windows XP, Vista, and 7.X users will need to purchase content from the online Microsoft Store.
• When purchasing in-game currencies, the currencies sometimes fails to appear in-game. Games impacted include World of Tanks, Overwatch, and Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
• Store pages for purchased games and apps sometimes still show a “Buy” button rather than an “Install” button. If you encounter this issue, please submit feedback via Report a problem.
• The Coming Soon section is not currently available in the Store, and will be enabled in a future update.
• Movies & TV
When launching Movies & TV and attempting to play a video, the menu may obstruct part of the screen.
• Instant-On Mode
In Instant-On mode, when the console enters connected standby, game and app installations in progress may fail to continue installing.
• Payments and Billing
At this time it’s not possible to add, edit, or remove payment options on the console. Please use Xbox.com or another console not enrolled in Redstone to manage payment options.
At this time it’s not possible to purchase a Gamertag change on the console. Please use Xbox.com or another console not enrolled in the latest Xbox One update to change your Gamertag.
• Cortana may take a longer than expected amount of time to use commands like slow, pause, play, mute, and take screenshot.
• Cortana may occasionally fail to recognize a command and direct you instead to a web search.
• Sometimes Cortana reports a poor network connection, when the network connection is fine.
• When Cortana is “Thinking…” sometimes the sound effect continues to loop.
• When using “Hey Cortana Turn Off”, sometimes she fails to recognize “Yes” or “No” to turn off the console.
• Searching the OneStore via Cortana sometimes causes her to search the same keyword multiple times.
• See-It-Say-It sometimes fails to turn on when first launching an app, but will turn on after using a voice command from within the app.
• Cortini sign-in prompts may incorrectly occur when trying to launch an app while not signed in.
• Cortana may fail to launch Skype, Groove, and the Movies & TV app.
• After downloading an app update, the app and all associated content pins will become unpinned from the dashboard. This only occurs once for each app after downloading the latest Xbox One update.
• Pinning content from within apps (TV shows, etc.) is no longer supported.
• My Games & Apps
You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
• Microsoft Edge
While playing a video, pressing the left thumbstick to enter full screen mode causes Microsoft Edge to crash.
Workaround: Use the on-screen full screen button to enter full screen mode.