Entwickler Bluehole Studio ließ unlängst verlauten, dass man bezüglich des Battle-Royale-Titels PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds und deren derzeitige Probleme zukünftig mehr Transparenz walten lassen möchte. So möchte man, dass sich Spieler über die Fehler des Titels austauschen können und einen größeren Überblick über diese erhalten. Infolgedessen hat man kurzerhand beschlossen die bekannten und bestehenden Probleme innerhalb der PC-Fassung nun in einem Foren-Post festzuhalten. Die Liste aller Fehler an den zukünftig noch gearbeitet werden soll, findet ihr im folgenden:
Scheduled To Be Fixed
These issues have been already resolved internally. They will be applied in the next live server patch.
- The compass UI wobbling when parachuting straight down
- Dying from falling when vaulting and climbing in the water
- Delay between reload and the first shot
- The adjusted zoom level in 8x scope resets after changing into another weapon
- When the character opens the door while sitting down, the door opens as the character stands up instead of opening immediately
- When player changes the seat while the motorcycle is in the air, it stops and sinks to the ground
- Holographic and Red Dot sights are intermittently pixelated
- Some in-game texts are missing or misaligned
- After reconnecting to the game, the camera direction of ADS FPP goes off intermittently
Under Investigation / Fix In Progress
These are issues that are under investigation or in the process of being resolved.
- Random overturning of motorcycles
- Two players getting stuck in the door
- When reporting through replay, sometimes the name is wrong or even invisible
- Long Leather Boots (Brown) do not have spikes in the game
- 4x scope’s aim point shows in red instead of blue in colorblind mode
- Friends list does not function normally
- “Reconnect” button does not show when trying to rejoin the game after being disconnected from a custom match
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members cannot distinguish or revive each other
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ markers on the map are different from their actual locations
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ HP indicators on the lower left appear full and do not change
Need To Be Reported
These are comparatively rare issues that require individual resolution. If you are experiencing one of these issues, please contact customer support.
- In the main menu, the BP appears as N/A and there is a message that says match making failed
- Please contact customer support with screenshots of your main menu. The issue is due to an issue with inventory information
- BP appears as “-“
- Sometimes when the server is unstable, actions that consume BP such as character customization are made multiple times in a series, consuming a large amount of BP at the same time. Please take a screenshot of your main menu and contact customer support
- When trying to reconnect to the game after disconnecting, “Reconnect” button isn’t there.
- If you see an error message in the lower part of the main menu, please contact customer support with a screenshot.